Cinnamon and Maple Chia Pudding
So many people steer clear of chia pudding on the shelves because of its gooey looking texture but judging by looks isn't very nice! Give this homemade recipe a try and I promise it'll be a new breakfast staple.
Not only is it delicious but chia seeds are full of protein, antioxidants, and healthy omega 3 fats. Not many recipes are healthy AND delicious but this one beats the odds.
This recipe is best prepared the night before making your busy mornings a bit easier.
Cashew milk, 2 cups
Cinnamon, one or two dashes (Pumpkin spice works too)
Maple extract, 1/4 tsp.
Sea salt, a pinch or two
Truvia Cane Sugar Baking Blend, 1/4 cup
Chia seeds, 1/4 cup
Toppings: Banana and cinnamon
1. In a mason jar, whisk together all ingredients but the chia seeds.
2. Whisk in the chia seeds.
3. Once the entire mixture is combined, secure with a lid and place in the refrigerator for 45 minutes.
4. Whisk the mixture after 45 minutes to make sure it gels evenly.
5. Place back in the refrigerator with the lid on for at least 5 hours or overnight.
6. Once ready, top with banana and cinnamon and enjoy the morning!